Security Delta (HSD)
HSD is a national security cluster in which companies, knowledge institutions and governments share their expertise and work together on social security solutions. We do this by stimulating and facilitating public-private partnerships in the security domain. The approximately three hundred organizations affiliated with HSD share the belief that security in a digitising society can only be increased if we join forces. Together we want to make a significant contribution to a safer (digital) world and make the Netherlands economically stronger.
The physical meeting place of the security cluster is the HSD Campus in The Hague. The HSD Office is also located here, the team that organises, drives and connects the ecosystem. The role of driving force creates activities, programs and collaborations that would not happen (so quickly) without this commitment and knowledge. The team combines substantive knowledge with process skills and insight into the network. They know which themes are interesting, who can discuss them and how to jointly take the next step towards innovation. We carry out interventions that ensure the implementation and upscaling of innovations, so that they lead to impact.
We are working on the following objectives:
- Increase knowledgeof Dutch organisations about "security in a digitizing world". Our focus is based on the themes of 1) Cybersecurity and resilience, 2) Data and AI/Intel and 3) Smart Safe Societies.
- Create powerful partnerships that lead to security innovations. We work with end users on joint innovations. Converting an idea to realisation/valorisation/product/market/growth.
- Help organisations enter the national and international market. With this we help to scale up innovations and implement growth strategies.
- Help arrangefinancingfor security solutions and capital for growth. We link organisations with innovative ideas and focus on funding sources. We connect organisations that are looking for capital with investors.
- Help reveal and resolve the mismatch between supply and demand of security talent. In doing so, we ensure that "securitytalent.nl" becomes the portal for security talent.